Anti-social behaviour 

We are committed to reducing and preventing anti-social behaviour so that you can enjoy your home. But to tackle problems we need your help.

If you’re suffering from nuisance or anti-social behaviour, please talk to the person causing the problem (if you can) to see if they will stop.

If this doesn’t work, you can either ask your housing officer for details of how to use an independent mediation service or report the problem to us.

To report anti-social behaviour, please complete the online ASB form or phone us on 01284 767224.

We will need your help to record evidence of the problem and we normally will ask you to download and complete the following diary log of events. It is also helpful if you report it to other agencies such as the police.

You can view a summary of our anti–social behaviour policy in our anti-social behaviour leaflet.

DO NOT take the law into your own hands to tackle a problem with your neighbour as this could result in action being taken against you.

What is anti-social behaviour (ASB)?

Anti-social behaviour includes activities such as:

Website by Affinity