Comments, Compliments and Complaints 

help us by telling us!

Our aim is to provide exceptional homes and standards of service but sometimes things can go wrong and if that happens we’d like to hear about it so we can put things right.

We can deal with complaints on an informal or a formal basis – sometimes all you really want is for us to put the matter right and we will agree with you a course of action to do this using a “QuickFix” option, but on other occasions you might feel that the problem is so serious that you want it formally recorded. You can use this form for all these options or even to pay us a compliment if you think we have done something really well.

What is a Complaint?

You might want to make a complaint if:

How to make a Complaint

If you prefer, you can have someone you know make a complaint on your behalf.

If you want to make a formal complaint we ask that you tell us about it within three months of the problem occurring.

how the process works

Stage 1

When we receive your complaint, we will record it and send you a formal acknowledgement within 3 working days. We will tell you which member of staff has been asked to investigate it and give you a date within the next 5 working days by when you can expect a response.

If the matter is complicated and it is likely to become protracted we will let you know how much time we will need so you have a clear idea of when you will have received a response.

Stage 2

If you are unhappy with the response or the complaint wasn’t resolved to your satisfaction you can appeal and it will be investigated by a different member of staff. The timescales for us to respond are the same as for stage 1.

If your complaint is still unresolved, after a period of 8 weeks you can refer it to the Housing Ombudsman Sevice. Call 0300 1113000

Write to: P O Box 152, Liverpool L33 7WQ

At any stage of the complaints process you can can call on the services of either the Designated Tenant Panel or Person.

Designated Persons

are defined in the Localism Act as an MP or a local councillor for the district in which you live.

Anonymous Complaints

While we are happy for you to ask someone to make a complaint on your behalf, it is not practical in most cases for us to deal with anonymous complaints so we do ask that you give us contact details so that we can investigate the matter and let you know the outcome.





Website by Affinity