We aim to provide a responsive and effective repairs service which gives you peace of mind.
To help us achieve this, please report repairs as soon as possible so that we can keep your home in a good condition.
To report emergency or urgent repairs during office hours call 01284 767224
To request emergency repairs out of hours, call Invicta Telecare, our out-of-hours service, on 01732 781976
. You can check our working hours on the contact page
To request a routine repair, you can email us
, fill in our online repairs form
or ring our repairs hotline on 01284 767224
When you report a repair, please provide:
- Full details of the problem
- A daytime telephone number
- Details of how we can get into your home if you will not be there.
Please note we are not responsible for the following repairs:
- Repairs resulting from not properly caring for property
- Work such as unblocking pipes or sinks
- Replacing batteries in smoke detectors and door bells
- Replacing tap washers or broken glass
- Internal redecoration.
In some cases, we may ‘save up’ several non-urgent repairs and complete them in a single visit to save costs. This means we will have more money to spend on other improvements to your home.
For further information on repairs please refer to section 4 of the Tenants' Handbook
or visit our frequently asked questions