Comments, Compliments and Complaints
We aim to provide the best service possible but from time to time things may go wrong.
Usually, we can deal with complaints informally – all you need to do is speak to your housing officer or our maintenance team, just refer to our list of contacts for details.
However, in some cases it may be appropriate to follow our complaints procedure. This applies if you believe that we, or anyone acting on our behalf has:
- Failed to complete something that should have been done
- Done something wrong or to a poor standard
- Treated you unfairly.
You can complete our Comments, Compliments and Complaints form
- Acknowledge your complaint within three working days
- Provide a full reply within 10 working days
- Have your complaint investigated by a manager if you are still not satisfied (this is known as stage 2 of the complaints procedure)
- Have your complaint investigated by a director if you are still not satisfied (known as stage 3)
- Report your complaint to the appeals panel of the board of management if you remain dissatisfied; and
- Advise you how to contact the independent housing ombudsman if you request this after you have been through our complaints procedure.